3.18.2011

friday farewell


I thought I would keep the spring momentum going with this bedroom. Yellow isn't typically one of my preferred colors but this one from Provence feels right. I'm digging the contrast of the dark wood table and floor with the sunny yellow walls and fabrics. And the flowing lines of the table's cabriole leg and bed's floral vine print really bring the room together. I'm pretty sure the herringbone floors, tall ceilings and killer chandelier had nothing to do with it...

On a personal note I am hoping to get to Ikea this weekend and pick up some cheap frames for my herbier project. Then on Sunday we'll be on water duty for our friend Sarah, who is training for the Boston marathon. This weekend she'll be running 21.5 miles in preparation for her big run in April. What's another 4.5 miles?

Wherever your weekend takes you enjoy it.

See you Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment